How to submit an Answering Service request?
To submit an answering service request, follow the steps given below:
1. Click SUBMIT A REQUEST in the Main Menu.
The SUBMIT A REQUEST page will be displayed.
2. Click ANSWERING SERVICES.
The SETUP page will be displayed.
3. Click Setup New Service.
The Call Center Name page will be displayed.
4. Enter a name for the call center in the Enter Call Center Name field and click Next.
The Select Call Center Number will be displayed.
5. Click the radio button, under Choose Number column, in the row of the phone number which you wish to assign to the call center and click Next.
The Add Scripts page will be displayed.
6. Select the script type from the Script Type drop down list and enter the script for the selected script type text in the Script Text field.
- To add another script, click .
- To delete a script, click .
7. To view existings scripts, click Show Existing Scripts.
All the existing scripts will be displayed.
8. To edit a script, click and then click Edit from the drop down menu.
The Edit dialog will be displayed.
9. Edit the script and click Save.
10. To delete a script, click and then click Delete from the drop down menu.
11. Click Next.
The Confirm Scripts page will be displayed.
12. In this step you can select scripts from the available scripts. To select a script, click the script in the Available Scripts section and then click . The selected script will appear under Selected Scripts section.
13. To change the order of the scripts, click the script in the Selected Scripts section and click to send it up the order / click to send it down the order.
14. Click Next.
The Launch page will be displayed.
15. Review all the fields and click Done.
Note: If you wish to change any value(s), click Previous and change the values of the required fields.
The answering service request will be submitted.